Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Additional Just 5 Around the World recolors

Of course, while in the throes of creativity, I poured forth multiple ideas of the priceless Schrank. These first attempts, while emotionally significant, were not, alas, what I was ultimately aiming for. So, they fell to the wayside.

That does not mean, however, that they are not still beautiful in their own right. While they may not have been what I was looking for, they could be just what you had in mind. So, my plans for them.... I am giving them a home here, where they may be loved and adored by anyone wishing to adopt them and find them the perfect spot in their Sim home. I hope you enjoy using my alternative Schrank recolors as much as I enjoyed making them.










You can download them here.





2 comments:

  1. Really nice recolors - hope to see more creations soon :-)

    Happy Simming

    Bee

    http://little-running-dollhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this are fabulous! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete